A Veritable Virgin Island Dream
Sugar Bay Resort & Spa • St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- Three Nights for Two in an Ocean View Room from November 1 to December 20 ($882), from December 21 to December 31 and from February 1 to March 31 ($1,347), or from January 1 through January 31 ($1,104)
- All-Inclusive of:
- Three Meals per Day, Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Access to Recreational Activities, and More
- 20% Off the Purchase of a Second Full-Price Tour from Caribbean Tour Services
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is the kind of place you see on postcards. In fact, its white sand beaches, classically Caribbean waters, and densely tropical landscapes are among the most photographed wedding locales in the region. Talk about dreamy.
But you don't need a save-the-date to vacation at this St. Thomas resort. Heck, if you're a US resident, you don't even need a passport. With this Escape, you'll get three all-inclusive nights for two guests in an Ocean View Room with one king-size bed or two doubles from November 1 to December 20 ($882), from December 21 to December 31 and from February 1 to March 31 ($1,347), or from January 1 through January 31 ($1,104).
Each stay includes three meals a day, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and unbridled access to a host of recreational activities, including 20 percent off the purchase of a second full-price tour from Caribbean Tour Services.
Checking into your room, you'll first notice the view: Step out onto the balcony and let the sea breeze tickle your skin as you gaze at the lush islands in the distance. Accommodations also include Balinese-style furnishings and a spacious bathroom with a shower and tub, marble floor, and separate vanity.
And meals? Waste no time acquainting your taste buds with the resort's plentiful dining options. With six restaurants to choose from, you can expect a well-rounded ensemble of fresh eats from sea to shining sea (that's the Caribbean to the Mediterranean). There's even a sports bar and grill, plus two lounges.
When you aren't nibbling on jerk-spiced shrimp, take a cocktail to one of three pools or the hot tub, and kick back beneath the palm trees. For more active pursuits, cruise down to the secluded beach for morning yoga, or organize a catamaran snorkel trip; rent jet skis, kayaks, or a sailboat; or pick up snorkel or scuba gear for a warm dive among tropical fish.
It's all in a day's work at this Virgin Islands resort, and we mean "work" in the loosest sense of the word. Go ahead and pinch yourself: It might not be your dream wedding, but it certainly is a dream come true.
"My husband and I had a splendid time at Sugar Bay! We have been to other all-inclusive resorts in the past, but this resort is fantastic! The service was impeccable, the food and choices were amazing!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; and must be booked by December 15, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Once the reservations are made, there is a one-night penalty if cancelled within 72 hours of arrival
- Must be at least 21 to check- in and at least 18 to purchase or consume alcohol
- Based upon double occupancy; maximum occupancy is 4
- Up to two additional people may be added to your reservation at the time of booking with the properties Reservations Department it will be $163 per adult per night, children 0-2 are free, children 3-12 will be $55 per child per night, children 13-17 are $95 per child per night
- Voucher includes 20% off the purchase of a second full-price tour from Caribbean Tour Services
- Room upgrades may be available during booking or check in for an additional cost
- Distance from Cyril E. King Airport (STT) is around 9 miles and taxis are approximately $15 per person
- Rollaways: available for $25 per night
- Parking is available for $15 per day
- No smoking inside the property
- Pets are not allowed inside the property
- Handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking; subject to availability
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and checkout is at 11 a.m.
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and services included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 64% savings