Luxury Meets Intimacy at These Lakefront Inns
The Inns of Aurora • Aurora, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($279)
- Daily Coffee and Homemade Muffins for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Overlooking Cayuga Lake, these AAA Four Diamond inns get the details right—all the way down to the pinecone finials.
Aurora, in New York's Finger Lakes region, greets visitors with natural beauty year round, from the snow-covered hills of winter to the sun-drenched Cayuga Lake in summer. Local landmarks testify to the area's place in history, with Revolutionary and Civil War relics like the limestone-walled Cayuga Lake National Bank and the stately Taylor House. Nearby, the Finger Lakes National park holds the promise of endless hours spent hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and bird watching.
Both AAA Four Diamond Award-winning, the Federal-style Aurora Inn and Italianate limestone villa E.B. Morgan House exude the grace of a country estate, updated with luxury touches like marble baths, opulent fabrics (think Frette linens), and original art. The rooms are decorated with richly polished wood furniture, and many offer views of the lake. In the morning, the smell of fresh-baked muffins and hot coffee wafts through the halls and welcomes guests to the dining area for a delicious breakfast. The elegant Aurora Inn Dining Room also serves award-winning American cuisine in full view of the lake.
"Most guest rooms in this luxurious 1833 Federal-style brick inn have balconies with lake views. Furnishings are a rich and historically appropriate mix of antiques and reproductions."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Aurora Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Voucher is valid for any room at The Inns of Aurora; all subject to availability at check-in
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings