1- or 2-Night Stay with Water-Park Access and Show Tickets at Grand Country Inn in Branson, Missouri. Combine Multiple Nights.
Grand Country Inn • Branson, MO
- 1-night stay for two adults and two kids 17 or younger in a standard room with a family fun packageOption 1: $95 to check in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Thursday–Saturday stays (up to a $221 value)Option 2: $119 to check in Thursday–Saturday; not valid for Sunday–Wednesday stays (up to a $255 value)2-night stay for two adults and two kids 17 or younger in a standard room with a family fun packageOption 3: $159 to check in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday–Saturday stays (up to a $321 value)Option 4: $189 to check in Thursday–Saturday; not valid for Monday–Wednesday stays (up to a $385 value)
- Book by: 5/19/17; Travel by: 6/29/17
- Amenities: three restaurants, live shows daily, indoor water park, bumper cars and arcade, and two indoor mini-golf courses
Hotel at a Glance: Grand Country Inn
A 1,000-gallon bucket of water atop a three-level treehouse dumps a deluge on swimmers every eight minutes at Splash Country, the indoor water park at Grand Country Inn. Nearby, a lazy river meanders through a simulated Ozark riverbank and two tube slides wind around an interactive treehouse. The water park is the centerpiece of the many family-friendly activities at the sprawling hotel, which boasts a theme park's worth of games and entertainment. When you're not playing, you'll stay in comfy guest rooms that include amenities such as flat-screen TVs, kitchenette equipment, and free WiFi.
- Family Fun Package: This deal includes daily access to Splash Country, as well as four show tickets with popcorn and sodas, and a large one-topping pizza.
- Catch a show at the complex's Grand Country Music Hall, where options range from comedy jamborees to the Grand Jubilee and the Amazing Pets show.
- Have fun at the hotel's Fun Spot, an entertainment emporium that includes everything from bumper cars and laser tag to arcade games and a multilevel play area filled with thousands of soft foam balls.
- Eat well at the Grand Country Buffet, or head to Papa Grand's Pizza for a full salad bar and a pizza bar with 12 varieties, including 3 dessert pies.
If you take a drive through the Ozarks in Missouri, it might seem like an unlikely place to find glittering lights and stage shows—for the most part, it's a rolling plateau of wooded hills, snaking rivers, and limestone bluffs. But follow down Route 76 and you'll find Branson, which looks like a miniature, more family-friendly version of Las Vegas.
Dozens of stages and music halls line Branson's main strip, some of which are owned by stars such as Dolly Parton. On any given night you can watch anything from country music performances to circus acrobatics to magic shows.
If you're traveling with kids, Silver Dollar City is a safe bet; it's located about 5 miles west of the strip. The popular theme park is built around Marvel Cave and modeled after an 18th-century frontier town. Here you can hop on a mine-car roller coaster, take a tour by lantern through limestone caverns, or watch as blacksmiths hand-forge mailboxes for the mayor's private collection.
If you want to duck away from the lights, it's worth it to explore the surrounding countryside. Within about 30 miles, there are two large lakes—Table Rock and Taneycomo. Each is stocked with trout and has boats available for rent. Or head to Ruth and Paul Henning Conservation Area, where you can bike or hike along Roark Creek and through dense oak forests. Paul Henning, who was inspired to create the Beverly Hillbillies after a Boy Scout trip to the Ozarks, donated the 1,534-acre reserve.
- Blackout Dates: 5/19, 5/20, 5/26, 5/27, 5/28; 6/9, 6/10, 6/16, 6/17, 6/23, 6/24
- Cancellation policy and fees: 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee of applicable 1 night's stay up to Groupon price applies.
- Taxes: 11.6% tax not included.
Definitely the place to stay if you are bringing a family! So much to do under one "roof" and close to the action on the strip! We loved the new clubhouse rooms! The entire staff was friendly and so helpful.-- Facebook Reviewer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to June 29, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by May 19, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes three restaurants, live shows daily, indoor water park, bumper cars and arcade, and two indoor mini-golf courses
- 11.6% tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4 guests (2 adults and 2 kids); up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $8 per person
- Children are welcome at the property; children age 17 and under are free
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking rooms are available upon request during booking
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 19 to 20; May 26 to 28; June 9 to 10; June 16 to 17; and June 23 to 24, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 19, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2017 • Enjoy By May 19, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings